Saturday, November 23, 2013

Final Report on PLN Project #2

This is my final report on my PLN. I added some new websites that I found interesting. The first website I choose to add was Discovery Education and I know we did not have a chance to use it in EDM310, but I would love to use this site in my future classroom. I plan on teaching in a digital based learning environment and this website uses all digital textbooks which would be perfect. Another, website I choose to add was National Geographic History and this website is amazing, especially since my goal is to become a History professor. I was really excited about adding this site because I find it to be very interesting. The last site I recently added is called Class Teacher and it offers digital classroom solutions. EDM310 has really influenced my views on technology and I can certainly say that my Symbaloo account will be filled with more technology websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment